THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE ONLY. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN APPLY TO ALL ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS AS WELL AS TO THE PUBLICATION OR BECOME, AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY THE “INFORMATION”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing this Web site.
BY SIGNING ON AND USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO EACH OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT.
1. This Web site is for informational purposes only, and the material is permitted to us use only for non-commercial purposes, only. You will not modify or delete any of the materials or information set forth in the text of the Web site. All this information is protected by Copyright. Please refer to review the copyright Policy of Arion Logistics.
2. External Links.
This Website may contain links to other Web sites. Arion Logistics is not responsible for the availability of these external Web sites nor does it endorse or is it responsible for any of the contents, advertising, products or other materials on such external Web sites. Under no circumstances shall Arion Logistics be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on any such external Web site. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the respective Web site, rather than to Kainth Consultants. By including a link to an external site in the Website, Arion Logistics does not expressly state or imply that it has authorization from the owner of these site to link to it. Should you visit an external site from a link found on the Website, you do so at your own discretion and at your own risk.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties.
This Website & the information provided on an “as is” basis to the fullest extent permitted by Arion Logistics disclaims all warranties of any site. either expressed or implied, including without warranties of title error-free or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. Arion Logistics does not warrant that the information complete or accurate, that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free of disabling devices. For purchasing Arion Logistics product from Arion Logistics, or from any other parties, The terms & conditions applicable to that transaction will Govern such purchase, your use of this website does not affect that purchase in any manner.
4. Limitation of Damages.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ARION LOGISTICS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETION OF FILES, DISABLING DEVICES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
Arion Logistics maintains, uses and relies upon certain confidential and proprietary information, including trade secrets, that are valuable assets of Arion Logistics which protect Arion Logistics’s goodwill and business and provide in part a competitive advantage in the marketplace (collectively “Confidential Information”). Nothing herein contained creates or grants any waiver or license by Arion Logistics relative to any Confidential Information.
Arion Logistics operates and controls this Website from India. Arion Logistics makes no representation that the information or other materials in the Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this Web site outside of India, through your own initiative, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, or the law to the place from where you belong.
7. Third Party Content and Trademarks.
Arion Logistics may distribute content supplied by third parties on the Web site. Any opinions, advice, statement, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or any other user of the Web site, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Arion Logistics. The other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Arion Logistics shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Web site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment and/or software required for access or use of the Web site or any portion of the Web site. Arion Logistics may also change the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement and any subsequent use of the Web site by you constitutes your agreement to such changed terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Arion Logistics.
9. If any person or firm infringes upon or misappropriates any Confidential Information, or this Web site, Arion Logistics will suffer irreparable harm and will be entitled to extraordinary relief, including injunctive relief, as well as damages if such become ascertainable, together with attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in connection with such a legal action. Information contained in this Web site or any associated newsletter may contain references to products, programs or services that are not announced or available, yet, in all states and countries. Such references do not imply that Arion Logistics intends to announce such products, programs or services in any particular state or country.
10. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed several from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any claim or legal action arising from this agreement will be brought in the courts of competent jurisdiction; India and the user hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Court in Delhi.