Our range of services include:
- Monitoring of Cargo from Port of Origin to Port of Destination.
- Surrender House Bill of Lading to shipping lines for the initial process of Cargo Releasing. (Sea Freight shipments )
- Assist importers in the preparation of Import Entry Declaration.
- Prepare all related documents needed at the Bureau of Customs upon Vessel’s Arrival.
- Deliver the Cargo to Consignee’s designated Warehouse of Delivery.
- Do complete documentation under the Forwarding Services
- Monitoring of Cargo from Domestic Port to International Destination Port
- The positioning of Empty Container at shipper’s designated warehouse.
- Arranging withdrawal of the empty container from the shipping line’s container yard (CY).
- Perform stuffing arrangement as required by a shipper.
- Scheduling of domestic delivery of the loaded container.
- Arranging pick-up and delivery of LCL Cargo to the carrier’s container freight station/warehouse.
- Preparation and submission of pro-forma booking/s with international carriers of shipper’s choice.
- Assist in arranging a cost-efficient freight rate from different shipping lines/airlines.
- Trucking Services (Pick-Up & Delivery).
- Arranging a low-cost freight rate with different domestic Shipping Lines .
- Monitoring of Cargo from Port of Origin to Port of Destination with Local Agents from different parts of India.
- Processing the client’s import clearance and permit for cargo releasing.
- Preparing the client’s entry permit and paying off all related shipping lines and forwarding charges for cargo release.
- Assisting the clients for the computation of duties and taxes based on Customs Tariff Heading.
- Monitoring the final payment from the client’s bank and Bureau of Custom’s final assessment and payment for cargo release.
- Assisting in Terminal Release for Air Freight Cargo.
- Processing of Export Declaration (ED) or export license with bank and Bureau of Customs.
- Managing outbound and inbound inventory via manual tracking system / WMS a computerized system, depending on the client’s requirements.
- Preservation, maintenance and housekeeping of the facility.
- Receiving & releasing of goods, tallying, organizing and positioning in the storage area, packing and repacking of items for releasing.
- Arranging pick-up and delivery of goods from/to warehouse. Other Related Services
Other Related Services
- Break Bulk Agent
- Import / Export Cargo Consolidation
- Packing and Crating Services
- Project Cargo Handling