Training -Export Procedure & Documentation
- What is Export?
- What are the steps to begin exporting?
- What can I export from India?
- What are the export payment methods and options?
- Letter of Credits
- Common Discrepancies in a letter of credit
- What is a Freight Forwarder ? & What is a Customs Broker?
- How Can I Find A Freight Forwarder and/or Customs Broker?
- Glossary of Terms
- Shipping Glossary
Logistics and export documentation
- What are the export and import procedures?
- What is the various document to be filed in processing shipping bill?
- What are the Promotional Measures
- What is the difference between an importer, agent and distributor?
- What is a Certificate of Origin (CO)?
- What is an ATA Carnet?
- What is a Customs tariff?
- What are Incoterms?
- Selection & size of Market
- Selection & Size of Containers
- Preparing your product for export
- How should I Transport my Product
- Checklist for Document preparation & Examination
- Managing your export risk – ECGC – the right choice.
- Export Marketing Plan
- Helping Hints for New Exporters
- Service & information for the exporters & Importers
- Useful information, that you can downloads from our web site for fr.